You can assign a maximum of 250 users in a talkgroup. The following procedure shows adding users to a Talkgroup. You can also add users by editing a Talkgroup.
Note: This procedure assumes you have already created Talkgroups and Users.
To add Users to a Talkgroup
- In the main menu click Talkgroups.
The Talkgroups page opens.
- Mouse hover over the talkgroup and click the View or Edit Members icon.
- Click the Assign Users icon. A Manage Users window displays.
- If needed, you can select the SUPERVISOR or BROADCASTER checkbox next to the user to assign the supervisor or broadcaster in the talkgroup.
- Select the checkboxes next to the users and click ASSIGN. You can search for a specific user in the user search box.
- Click SAVE.
Note: If you mouse over a Talkgroup, it displays the users assigned to the Talkgroup as well as additional controls for editing and deleting the Talkgroup.