Each Broadband User in WAVE represents a license in your Subscription. Trial accounts come free with 10 licenses. Paid accounts can support any number of users. The amount you are billed is determined by the number of licenses you purchase. Radio integration is included in plans with MOTOTRBO and increases the License fee by a small amount to account for the additional hardware.
If you have a paid account, you can update the number of licenses any time you require. You can also update the number of licenses that are capable of video streaming.
Note: The video streaming license field only shows if the subscriber has purchased the Critical Communications package.
To add User Licenses to Your Subscription
- Sign in to WAVE using your Partner or Customer account.
- Click the Settings icon and then click Account.
- In the Subscription, section click Manage Subscription.
- If you are using a trial account, click Upgrade Plan and follow the instructions to sign-up for a paid account.
- If you already have a paid account, then change your subscription to include the new number of licenses.
For the North America region (US and Canada)
For all other regions (except North America)
- The new plan and additional licenses are activated immediately.