Supporting Release BASE: 03.00/APPS: R03.01 (WAVE Devices – only US region)
Features in This Release
- Registration flow for devices with 3.0 Software (TLK 100)
- Registration flow for devices with 3.1 Software (Polaris)
- Cloning for devices with 3.0 and 3.1 software
- Support for mixed registration of devices with 2.0, 3.0, and 3.1 software
- Support up to 96 talkgroups channels for devices with 3.0 and 3.1 software
- Added columns in the Device Registration page to display the name of the device and number of supported channels.
- Roles based device management parameters
- Contacts and Talkgroups management for devices with 3.0 and 3.1 software through Central Admin Tool (CAT) integrated to the WOC portal UI.
- TLK 100 and Polaris devices cannot be made as authorized user
- If the cloning device consist of a broadcast group that has positions and priority assigned, then while cloning only talkgroups get cloned without the talkgroups properties.
- Inconsistent Talkgroup Type Terminology WOC portal