Supporting Release BASE: 02.01.01/APPS: R02.01.01 (TLK100, TLK100j, TLK100i)
September 12, 2019
- Support for TLK100, TLK100j and TLK100i under a common baseline
- US English, UK English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Hebrew, Japanese voice announcements language supported on TLK 100 model as well.
Supporting Release BASE: 02.01.01/APPS: R02.01.00 (TLK100)
September 12, 2019
- WiFi and BT MAC addresses now available in Maintenance Mode
- “Battery Low” voice announcements no longer generated every 5 Instead, radio generates “Battery Critically Low” voice announcement when critically low threshold is reached (less than ~30mins of life remaining)
- Time required to connect browser to radio’s Maintenance Mode server Improved. Maintenance Mode web page now loads in several seconds.
- UI improvements in Maintenance Mode web pages introduced:
- Landing page takes you immediately to radio
- Radio Info Page now shows WiFi and Bluetooth MAC Addresses
- Login Prompt only appears if user attempts to download diagnostics or upload software
- Open/No Authentication added as an option to configure WiFi.
- Alert tone no longer continuously generated when radio powering up in a charger using non-MSI, 3rd party. In previous build, continuous tone persisted even after radio removed from charger, and only stopped after press/release PTT
- Fix introduced to correct UI whenever charging is attempted when battery is too hot or too cold. In previous release, radios generated continuous tone when charging attempted with battery that is too hot or too cold. Now radio blinks red LED and if Info button pressed, radio shows invalid charging UI and generates “Charging Error” voice announcement
- Changes included to improve network connection stability and avoid momentary, intermittent loss of service
- Charging LED now remains enabled after all other LED indicators stop. Radios with previous release show charging LED indicator but when an inbound call came in, or when PTT pressed, the charging LED indicator would not resume after the call terminated
- New security patches, and miscellaneous low level defect corrections, and optimizations included.
Supporting Release BASE: 02.00.10/APPS: R02.00.08 (TLK100j, TLK100i)
June 12, 2019
- Language voice announcement download now resumes and installs correctly following power off (or battery removal) during language pack download. In previous release. Wave radio would not resume the download and generate error 4601
- Integrates a fix to handle PTT press while unmuted to a call. In previous release, a radio could start transmission when floor was released while generating a continuous tone. Receiving radio would enter call, with no audio.
Supporting Release BASE: R02.00.04/APPS: R02.00.05 (TLK100j)
April 23, 2019
- Wave radios now provides configurable menu
- Customer admin can select the menu options visible in the device
- Wave radios now support Talkgroup Priority Scan
- Ability to monitor and respond to calls from multiple talkgroups. Three priority levels
- Wave radios now supports A-GNSS for more accurate and faster location reports
- Support for GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo constellations
- Additional assistance data for the GPS, GLONASS, Beidou constellations
- Wave radios includes new Icon-based UI and multi-language voice announcements
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Hebrew
- Wave radios now delivers Wideband audio
- Provides even better audio quality.
Supporting Release BASE: R01.01.03/APPS: R01.01.05 (TLK100)
May 31, 2019
- Accessory mic audio level increased to ensure transmit audio level from wired accessory is comparable with internal microphone level.
Supporting Release BASE: R01.01.02/APPS: R01.01.04 (TLK100)
May 23, 2019
- Radio’s firewall configuration updated to provide improved device security
- Fix to prevent radio from dropping some audio at the end of the voice transmission. In the previous release, a syllable would occasionally be dropped immediately preceding PTT release
- Battery gauge improvements introduced to more accurately track true battery life capacity. In particular, fixes issue where battery level low reached when battery capacity is still good (more than ~30%).
Supporting Release R01.01.03
February 28, 2019
- Multiple instances of ERR 4701 (PTT client reset) corrected
- ERR 4723 following device activation corrected
- Audio level of wired accessories no longer too low
- Removing a wired accessory while the TLK 100 is powered-off results in the wrong volume level on the next radio power-up corrected
- TLK 100 no longer requires as long to charge when connected to a PC USB port
- IPv6 to IPv4 switching failure corrected
- IP routing issues when connected to a 192.168.100.0/24 WLAN network corrected
- Miscellaneous UI and stability improvements added.
- Ability to connect to the Maintenance Mode web pages over a USB Network (RNDIS) connection.
Supporting Release R01.00.02
October 11, 2018
- Failure to connect to the cellular carrier during initial device activation corrected.
Supporting Release R01.00.01
September 12, 2018
- Group and Private Calls
- Connectivity over Cellular and WiFi
- Voice Announcements and Alert Tones
- Location Reports
- MNO Device Management Client
- WAVE Device Management Client
- Over-the-Air Diagnostics
- Over-the-Air SW Updates
- Stun and Kill