Supporting Release BASE: 03.01.03/APPS: R03.01.03 (TLK100i)
- Serial number is displayed in the Info/Status feature when radio is stunned.
- FOTA will resume downloading software whenever Cellular modem is disabled and WiFi modem is enabled simultaneously through WOC portal while FOTA download is in progress.
Supporting Release BASE: 03.01.02/APPS: R03.01.02 (TLK100j)
- Miscellaneous UI enhancement while fast scrolling the channel list:
- Improve UI if fast scrolling a channel list that contains unassigned channel positions.
- Improve UI as user transitions from fast scrolling to normal scrolling.
- Fast scroll Area Based Talkgroups if present in the channel list.
- End of List wrap alert tone now played when fast scrolling through beginning/end of the channel list.
- Miscellaneous Bluetooth defect corrections:
- Improved Bluetooth link stability.
- Improved stability when Bluetooth turned off/on from radio and accessory simultaneously.
- WAVE radio will no longer incorrectly pair with an accessory that is in process of pairing with another WAVE radio.
- Clear alert tone consistently played when clearing received emergency alerts
- Display correct talkgroup name when transmitting a talkgroup call when radio is removed from the talkgroup using WAVE Portal.
- WAVE radio will show contact name for 2 seconds before scrolling when starting a private call.
- WAVE radio will allow user to reply to scan received talkgroup call (while in hangtime), when radio is assigned to talkgoups but has no channel positions assigned.
- WAVE radios will unpair and disconnect Bluetooth accessory when that accessory is unpaired from WAVE Portal while it is connected to the WAVE radio.
- TLK 100 will allow user to change volume immediately while scrolling through the Info display.
- Improved reliability in synchronizing scan state between radio and WAVE Portal configuration.
Supporting Release BASE: 03.01.01/APPS: R03.01.01 (TLK150)
- New TLK 150 Mobile Radio with mobile accessories supporting wide band audio and all features available in TLK 100 R03.00.01 software version.
- Low level noise removed from the very end of the French Voice Announcements for Channels 82 through 89.
- IPA no longer cleared when a corresponding Private Call from same contact is received.
- Location reporting corrected so Dispatcher displays stale/old location as last known location and not as current location.
- IPA is automatically cleared when a corresponding Private Call to the same contact is initiated from the Contact List or when replying to a Private Call from the same contact.
- WAVE radios will now support fast scrolling from accessory button programmed for channel up/channel down.
- WAVE radios will unpair and disconnect Bluetooth accessory when that accessory is unpaired from WOC portal while it is simultaneously connected to the WAVE radio.
- WAVE radios will show location reporting icon when emergency is entered.
Supporting Release BASE: 03.00.01/APPS: R03.00.01 (TLK100, TLK100i, TLK100j)
- Italian, French and Korean Language Support
Supporting Release BASE: 03.00.01/APPS: R03.00.00 (TLK100)
- Support Kodiak 9.0 features
- Emergency Alert//Call
- User Monitor/Check
- User Enable/Disable
- Ambient Listening
- Discreet Listening
- 96 Talkgroups
- Location based talkgroups
- Instant Personal Alert (IPA)
Radio receives talkgroup calls from a non-priority talkgroup that was added to the scan list while the radio was scanning
Radio receives talkgroup call from home channel during scan
Intermittently missing Channel Voice Announcement no longer occurs when changing talkgroups.
Show caller alias when a different device takes the floor during talkgroup call.
Miscellaneous fixes to ensure reliability on scan start, scan initiation
Number of contacts is now displayed when Contact List is entered. Previously, radio occasionally would not show contact.
“Downloading Language Pack” voice announcement is now consistently generated when in the Info feature while language pack is downloaded. Previously, voice announcement was occasionally not generated during specific scenarios.
Radio will generate a bad key tone when attempting to clear Bluetooth pairing from a Bluetooth accessory that is not paired.
Ensure all menu items including the Contact List are removed when all Menu Items in “Menu Visibility” are cleared on WAVE Portal.
TLK-100 no longer requires cellular reactivation on every power up while in specific radio configurations.
WAVE radios will show private call initiator’s name instead of intermittently showing talkgroup alias and/or channel number
Clear occasional incorrect “Software Available” indication in radio Info feature following successful FOTA upgrade.
Supporting Release BASE: 02.01.01/APPS: R02.01.01 (TLK100, TLK100j, TLK100i)
September 12, 2019
- Support for TLK100, TLK100j and TLK100i under a common baseline
- US English, UK English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Hebrew, Japanese voice announcements language supported on TLK 100 model as well.
Supporting Release BASE: 02.01.01/APPS: R02.01.00 (TLK100)
September 12, 2019
- WiFi and BT MAC addresses now available in Maintenance Mode
- “Battery Low” voice announcements no longer generated every 5 Instead, radio generates “Battery Critically Low” voice announcement when critically low threshold is reached (less than ~30mins of life remaining)
- Time required to connect browser to radio’s Maintenance Mode server Improved. Maintenance Mode web page now loads in several seconds.
- UI improvements in Maintenance Mode web pages introduced:
- Landing page takes you immediately to radio
- Radio Info Page now shows WiFi and Bluetooth MAC Addresses
- Login Prompt only appears if user attempts to download diagnostics or upload software
- Open/No Authentication added as an option to configure WiFi.
- Alert tone no longer continuously generated when radio powering up in a charger using non-MSI, 3rd party. In previous build, continuous tone persisted even after radio removed from charger, and only stopped after press/release PTT
- Fix introduced to correct UI whenever charging is attempted when battery is too hot or too cold. In previous release, radios generated continuous tone when charging attempted with battery that is too hot or too cold. Now radio blinks red LED and if Info button pressed, radio shows invalid charging UI and generates “Charging Error” voice announcement
- Changes included to improve network connection stability and avoid momentary, intermittent loss of service
- Charging LED now remains enabled after all other LED indicators stop. Radios with previous release show charging LED indicator but when an inbound call came in, or when PTT pressed, the charging LED indicator would not resume after the call terminated
- New security patches, and miscellaneous low level defect corrections, and optimizations included.
Supporting Release BASE: 02.00.10/APPS: R02.00.08 (TLK100j, TLK100i)
June 12, 2019
- Language voice announcement download now resumes and installs correctly following power off (or battery removal) during language pack download. In previous release. Wave radio would not resume the download and generate error 4601
- Integrates a fix to handle PTT press while unmuted to a call. In previous release, a radio could start transmission when floor was released while generating a continuous tone. Receiving radio would enter call, with no audio.
Supporting Release BASE: R02.00.04/APPS: R02.00.05 (TLK100j)
April 23, 2019
- Wave radios now provides configurable menu
- Customer admin can select the menu options visible in the device
- Wave radios now support Talkgroup Priority Scan
- Ability to monitor and respond to calls from multiple talkgroups. Three priority levels
- Wave radios now supports A-GNSS for more accurate and faster location reports
- Support for GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo constellations
- Additional assistance data for the GPS, GLONASS, Beidou constellations
- Wave radios includes new Icon-based UI and multi-language voice announcements
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Hebrew
- Wave radios now delivers Wideband audio
- Provides even better audio quality.
Supporting Release BASE: R01.01.03/APPS: R01.01.05 (TLK100)
May 31, 2019
- Accessory mic audio level increased to ensure transmit audio level from wired accessory is comparable with internal microphone level.
Supporting Release BASE: R01.01.02/APPS: R01.01.04 (TLK100)
May 23, 2019
- Radio’s firewall configuration updated to provide improved device security
- Fix to prevent radio from dropping some audio at the end of the voice transmission. In the previous release, a syllable would occasionally be dropped immediately preceding PTT release
- Battery gauge improvements introduced to more accurately track true battery life capacity. In particular, fixes issue where battery level low reached when battery capacity is still good (more than ~30%).
Supporting Release R01.01.03
February 28, 2019
- Multiple instances of ERR 4701 (PTT client reset) corrected
- ERR 4723 following device activation corrected
- Audio level of wired accessories no longer too low
- Removing a wired accessory while the TLK 100 is powered-off results in the wrong volume level on the next radio power-up corrected
- TLK 100 no longer requires as long to charge when connected to a PC USB port
- IPv6 to IPv4 switching failure corrected
- IP routing issues when connected to a 192.168.100.0/24 WLAN network corrected
- Miscellaneous UI and stability improvements added.
- Ability to connect to the Maintenance Mode web pages over a USB Network (RNDIS) connection.
Supporting Release R01.00.02
October 11, 2018
- Failure to connect to the cellular carrier during initial device activation corrected.
Supporting Release R01.00.01
September 12, 2018
- Group and Private Calls
- Connectivity over Cellular and WiFi
- Voice Announcements and Alert Tones
- Location Reports
- MNO Device Management Client
- WAVE Device Management Client
- Over-the-Air Diagnostics
- Over-the-Air SW Updates
- Stun and Kill